EYE CARE SERVICES FOR YOU
Our eye care center in Richmond offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management…
Eye Emergencies, Eye Exams in Richmond
Our eye care center in Richmond, Texas offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease management, eye emergencies & more.
What To Expect From Your Richmond Eye Exam
Here are just few tests that we’ll perform during your eye exam at Sight Eyecare:
1. Visual acuity testing of each eye, separately and together.
2. You’ll be asked to read a basic eye chart, so our eye doctor can diagnose the focusing power of your eyes.
3. Assess the ability of your eyes to work together.
4. A dilated eye exam to diagnose of eye disease, such as macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and cataracts.
5. Glaucoma screening will be done using tonometry.
6. If necessary, we’ll perform corneal topography, retinal imagery and more
Dr. Hoang provide eyewear prescriptions and offer corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with our eye doctor's office to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.